Wednesday 25 November 2015

Thank You..


I would like to thank each and everyone of you ladies for attending.

 We had so much fun and also memories to share
as I see the prior uploads on our Blog and Facebook,
 illustrating how much fun we did have.

I look forward to another wonderful year with you all in 2016.

A big thankyou to Helen, Susan and to my Sister in Law Lyn for 
contributing by making things for this event. 

To Annastasia for supplying the Americana Chairs for this Event...Thank you.

To my wonderful daughter Aspa for being such a big help before and on the day, by helping
me cook and your potato bake was yummy...and your games were enjoyed by us all...

Ladies Thankyou for bringing fun and laughter to my home.
I wish you and your families a Safe and Memorable Christmas.
Keep Creating and being you....VQ..


No comments:

Post a Comment